FOR SALE 10 KMS FROM TOURS
Magnificent property dating for the most ancient part from the KnightsTemplar (13th C). The centuries destroyed over time the architecture of this period to give way to the current appearance.
Surrounded by a park with secular trees and a heated swimming pool, this chateau offers many reception rooms with a particularly remarkable living room decorated by the French ceramist Alexandre Bigot (late 19th C) representative of the Art Nouveau style.
On first floor, another very interesting living room with its painted ceiling dating back from 15th and 16th C. perfectly preserved.
Several outbuildings surround this chateau including separate accommodations and host bedrooms.
This property tastefully renovated is set in a calm and serene environment. Easy access to main roads, train station and airport.
THE CHATEAU (735 m² as living space + attics of about 160 m²)
On ground floor
- Entrance 38,09 m² with oak staircase
- Dining room 36,22 m² with period wooden panels
- Living room 40,52 m² with fireplace and stone floor, visible stone walls
- Kitchen and back kitchen 58,90 m²
- Laundry 24,65 m²
- Living room 36,27 m²
- Large living room 58,43 m² with ceramics 'Bigot'
On first floor
- Corridor 40,17 m²
- Bedroom 35,64 m² with fireplace and parquet floor
- Bedroom 34,46 m² with parquet floor and dressing
- Bathroom 9,88 m²
- Bedroom 18,62 m² with fireplace and parquet floor
- Bedroom 20,83 m² with fireplace and parquet floor, cupboard, possibility shower
- Bedroom 21,77 m² with fireplace, parquet floor, cupboard, possibility shower
- Shower room 9,81 m² (double wahsbasin, wc, shower)
- Large living room 50,85 m², fireplace, parquet floor, ceiling with decorated beams
- Small study 6 m² in the square tower, wooden panels, parquet floor, ceiling with decorated beams
On second floor
- Corridor 46,73 m²
- Play room 13,60 m²
- Bedroom 20,18 m² with parquet floor
- Bedroom 22,15 m² with fireplace and parquet floor
- Bedroom 30,64 m² with parquet floor, cupboard, possibility shower
- Bedroom 17,38 m² with fireplace and parquet floor
- Separate WC of 5,11 m² with washbasin
Attics suitable for conversion.
THE OUTBUILDINGS (350 m²)
- 4 host bedrooms upstairs (100 m²) + a gite of 35 m² with access to handicaped people on ground floor + store rooms
- Study 53 m² including kitchen, toilets, small dining room and study
- Caretaker's cottage 100 m² at the entrance of the property including an open kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms
- Heated and secure swimming pool 12x6m, surrounded by a terrace