This well maintained house is ideally south-west exposed, and located on the heights of Saint-Clair, facing the sea. It offers a panoramic view up to the Pyrenees, in a calm environment without overlooking neighbors.
It is built in the heart of enclosed land of 2101m²: Elegant driveway, superb Mediterranean vegetation (almond trees, olive trees, palm trees, cypresses, pines ...), several terraces, nice heated swimming pool).
The house, bathed in light, has a living area of approximately 300m² on 2 levels.
- Entrance hall with staircase
- Apartment, could become independent offering a large living room with fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, shower room, toilet. The apartment opens directly onto a large terrace, facing the sea.
- Garage, storeroom, beautiful air-conditioned wine cellar, staircase leading to the kitchen.
- Superb living / dining room of nearly 80m² opening onto a terrace, overlooking the sea.
- Fully equipped kitchen opening onto the same terrace
- Outdoor dining area, covered and with fireplace / barbecue
- Pantry, laundry room
- Guest toilet with washbasin
- Master bedroom, shower room, toilet, opening onto a terrace facing the sea
- 2 other bedrooms, each with its own bathroom. One of the two bedrooms also opens onto the terrace
- Independent toilet
- Numerous cupboards and storage spaces
Convertible attic space of about 40m ²
High-quality services and materials. Aluminum bay windows, wooden floors, electric shutters, automated exterior blinds. Automatic watering system.
Parking for several cars, shelters for 2 cars in front of the garage.
Secured property: videophone, automatic gate, alarm system.
Shops, amenities, services at 5 min by car.
Beach at 10 min walk
Bus service nearby leading to the city centre, port and beaches
TGV train station in the city, highway at 15 min, Montpellier international airport at 30 min