The pavilion called 'Pavillon de Sully' was built in 1606 during the reorganization of the royal residence of Chateau Neuf directed by Henri IV who wanted to make a set of gardens, decks and porches facing Paris and the Seine. The pavilion, which was one of the king's gardener, is with the Henri IV pavilion above, one of the few remains of the Château Neuf destroyed on the orders of the Count of Artois in 1779. Pavilion Sully, classified as Historic Monument, was enlarged in 1855 and 1881, and now has formal gardens landscaped around 1940 by the architect Jean-Claude Dondel. The 450m ² house comprises an entrance hall, a large living room extended by a winter garden room, a dining room, a small kitchen and a large one in the basement. In floors, six rooms, some with views up to Paris, and four bathrooms. The unit is very bright with many original features as paving, flooring, fireplaces, stairs, woodwork, moldings ... The French style landscaped park extends over 1.1 hectares along the terraces remains of the past . For the comfort, a heated swimming pool near the house, a sunken tennis court, a caretaker's house near the entrance gate. Just 850 m from the center of St Germain, 4 km from the International School, 15 kilometers from Paris.