In Pezenas, Hérault. This beautiful house from the XIV and XVIIth centuries is full of charm, perfectly renovated with authenticity, and ideally located. Built in a dominant position and a quiet environment without any disturbance, at the end of an elegant driveway bordered by pine trees, the house is surrounded by a beautiful landscaped garden of 16 000m² and offers panoramic views of the vineyards and The Massif Central.
Beautiful heated swimming pool (heat pump) of 10x4,5m and summer salon with large sliding windows. With openings on 4 sides, the house is very bright and offers a living area of ??450 m² on 3 levels.
Ground floor opening directly onto the terraces, the park and the pool:
- Beautiful vaulted living room
- Small living room with fireplace, also vaulted
- Equipped kitchen
- Laundry room
- Guest toilet (with shower and sink for the pool)
- Technical room-garage-cellar
First floor, accessible by a stone staircase and a second staircase from the kitchen:
- 1 bedroom with bathroom (bath-shower-toilet)
- 1 bedroom with toilet / shower room
- 1 large living room with three French doors and high ceilings, possibility to create a second level (2 additional bedrooms).
Second floor (stone staircase):
- Billiard room
- 1 bedroom with bathroom-toilet
- 1 other bedroom accessible by independent stairs
Exterior and interior architectural elements are fully preserved.
Heating / air conditioning by heat pump.
Fully fenced land, automated entrance gate, intercom.
Outbuildings: 2 garages
All shops, services and amenities nearby.
Motorway access at 5 minutes.
Sea, Beaches, low-cost international airport, TGV train station 20/25 minutes.
Sète 30 minutes, Montpellier 45 minutes.