FOR SALE - HAMLET FROM THE 18TH AND 19TH CENTURY
Beautiful hamlet from the 18th and 19th centuries, converted into a touristic property of approx. 1000 m² of living space: Manor House of 300 m², 5 cottages and 2 swimming pools. Agricultural buildings and professional equestrian equipment. Set on 5,5 hectares of meadows and woodland with a beautiful independent farm.
The Main house: 300 m² of living space with 6 main rooms, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 shower rooms, private pool 12x4m and pool house (bar, toilet, shower).
- Garage 19m²
- Laundry room (with wooden wardrobes) 19m²
- Hall 16m²
- Kitchen 20m²
- Large living room / fireplace 50m²
- Bedroom 16m²
- Landing 8m²
- Large bedroom with bath, shower and dressing 43m²
- Terrace 20m²
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- 3 bedrooms (21, 17 and 20m²)
- Shower room
- The farmhouse: 160m², large living room, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets, laundry room.
- The Hay barn 130m, 4 main rooms including 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms / toilet.
- The old temple 85 m², 2 main rooms.
- The orchard 50m², 2 main rooms.
- La Barn including a convertible garden level of 120m², and upstairs, a cottage of 120m², living room, kitchen, 4 bedrooms 1 shower room / toilet and 1 bathroom / toilet.
- 9x4m swimming pool for the cottages
- Annex buildings: boiler room, workshop, storage room, 30 m² office, laundry room, 60m² barn...
- 2 wells, greenhouse, parking area, carport, and outbuildings (garden shed)
2 Farm buildings
- The old barn of 150 m² with 2 levels.
- Stabling 170 m².
Newly built equestrian area
- Stable 290 m²: 11 boxes, saddlery, indoor shower with solarium and 1 outdoor shower, 4 grooming areas
- Club house with kitchen / bar, shower and toilet
- Riding area 40x20 m
- 2 quarries 40x70 m and 60x20 m
- 1 Havincourt ring
- 12 paddocks with drinking troughs