At only 35 minutes from Toulouse.
Until very recently a working farm, this chateau built in the XVIIth century of 385m² with 6 bedrooms sits on a lovely park of 8 hectares with a lake of 8000m², a large barn and stables with attached farmhouse needing to be renovated.
This chateau has kept many of its original details (period terra cotta tiles, fireplaces...).
- Entrance hall, 31m²
- Kitchen, 30m²
- Shower room
- 2 bedrooms of 16m² each
- Bright dining room, 31m²
- Office (in the tower), 5m²
- Bright living room, 32m², with large windows overlooking the park
- Hall, 15m²
- Bedroom, 25m²
- Servant's hall, 10m²
- Bathroom, 7m²
- 4 bedrooms of 17m², 26m², 40m² and 54m²
- Shower room (in the tower), 8m²
Second floor (To restore)
- Hall, 8m²
- 3 bedroom to renovate of 11m², 12m² and 14m²
Attic of 38m²
Electric hot water heaters - Oil heat with radiators, 3000 liter fuel tank - Septic Tank - City water
- Former farmer's home of 111m², needing restoration work, with 3 bedrooms. Convertible into guest house.
- Stables of 130 m², with horse stalls of 25 m² and a hay loft of 137 m². Convertible into reception areas.
- Barn of 321 m² on three levels
- Cellar, 64m²
- Restored round dove cote
The park of 7,8 hectares includes a variety of species of trees including cedars, pine maple, and oak trees, as well as fruit trees. The lake of 8000m² is perfect for fishing.
This lovely property is at only 35 minutes from the center of Toulouse. It would be a wonderful home for a family or would be perfect for a professional activity.