FOR SALE - Mansion of about 600 m², built in 1901 on 1.8 ha of land. Used to be the property of a renowned architect. 22 large main rooms, all very bright, including 13 bedrooms and nice reception rooms. 17 fireplaces, all different, some decorated with magnificent ceramics.
A 350m driveway leads you to the foot of a majestic entrance decorated with stone balusters.
2 wells and small outbuildings. Truffle patch protected by an electrified fence.
Garden level, accessible from the ground floor by 2 internal staircases
- Laundry room
- Boiler room
Ground floor: Patterned tiled floors.
- Very large entrance hall accessible through an ancient veranda with stained glass windows, double door leading to a large vestibule
- Large living room of about 70 m²
- Billiard room
- Nice equipped kitchen / dining room with fireplace
- 2 bedrooms
- Bathroom and toilet
- 2 corridors.
1st floor: accessible by 2 walnut staircases. Oak wooden floors in every rooms.
- Very large landing
- 6 large and very bright bedrooms, each with an antechamber which could be turned into a shower room
- Bathroom, toilet
- Several storerooms.
- 3 bedrooms to finish renovating
- 2 large attics.
Central heating with electric boiler throughout the house