In a tranquil setting, near a river, a beautiful former winery, located 10 minutes from the center of Narbonne, 30 minutes from the airport of Béziers and only 15 km from the Sea. Traditional restored Mas of about 450m² of living space offering 10 main rooms including 7 bedrooms, in a 3-hectare park with swimming pool and outbuildings. In front of the house a 370 m² terrace and behind the house a terrace of 150 m² with barbecue. Also a small vinyard, horse stalls, large vegetable garden...
Option to purchase winemaking equipment.
The house and outbuildings have been completely restored.
- The main entrance 20m²
- Living room of 106 m² with air conditioning, fireplace and beams. Beautiful fully equipped traditional kitchen, created by a local artisan
- Laundry room 11 m²
- Billiard room 52 m² - 5m high ceiling with lounge, bar, fireplace, exposed beams, toilet.
- Home Cinema room 20 m² with computer outlets, satellite, France Telecom.
- Bedroom of 25 m² with reversible air conditioning, adjoining bathroom of 9 m², large wardrobe
- Office of 15m²
- Bedroom 1: 22m², 13 m² bathroom with bath, shower, toilet. Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: 20m², with bathroom 8m², shower, toilet. Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 3: 11 m², bathroom 9m², shower, toilet.
- Bedroom 4: 17m² with 9m² adjoining office. Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 5: 14 m²
- En-suite bathroom of 5m², for bedrooms 4 and 5 with bath, shower, toilet.
- Bedroom 6: 25m², shower room
- Workshop with heater, attached to the house, 33 m²
- Reserve attached to the house, 36 m²
- Covered outbuilding in ?L' shape of 140 m²
- Garage 65 m²
- 1500 m² garden with palm trees
- Lounge and dining room of 60 m² near the pool, barbecue, fireplace, fitted kitchen 20m²
- Custom designed swimming pool of 19x10m with a new installation for automatic water treatment.
- Fruit trees: cherries, apples, peaches, apricots, plums, plums, almonds, hazelnuts, pears, kumquats, quinces, pomegranate, oranges, grapes.
- 7000m² enclosure with three horse boxes, fitted with water and electricity.
- Fish pond with waterfalls.
- Vegetable garden with automatic watering.
- New oil heater with a 4000 L fuel tank
- Central heating redone
- The facades were treated, stripped and repainted
- Total water repellent barrier throughout the house
- Thermal insulation under the roof completely redone
- Electric shutters
- Electricity redone
- Video monitoring on various points
- External Alarm system, electronic barriers.
- Electric gate with intercom and video
- Drilling with treatment water purification.
This house is in very good condition, and is ready for a stately private family home, but is also well suited to create a B&B activity.