For sale, In Montmarault sector, nice manor of the eighteenth century with a living space of 325 m², built on the foundations of a strong house of the sixteenth century, and numerous outbuildings, on a plot of approximately 47 ha. 3h30 from Paris and 1h15 from Clermont-Ferrand.
On the ground floor:
In the first part, partly renovated:
- an entrance hall overlooking the park, with beautiful stone staircase (Volvic stone) and wrought iron railing,
- a bedroom of 17.5 m² with fireplace,
- a shower room,
- a room used as a workshop and a boiler room (central wood heating) of 22 m²,
- closets in the old tower of the sixteenth century.
In the second part (to renovate):
- an old kitchen,
- 2 rooms of 18.5 and 21 m²,
- a corridor,
- closets and WC in the tower.
This part can easily communicate with the first.
On 1st floor:
Large apartment comprising:
- a landing,
- a living room of 25 m²,
- a kitchen of 13 m²,
- 3 bedrooms of 15, 20 and 21 m²,
- a bathroom,
- a small living room of 11 m² in the tower.
2nd floor (attic):
- a landing,
- a bedroom of 15 m²,
- an attic of 85 m².
Set of old buildings from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. Traditional stone construction.
- Farmhouse with a floor area of about 300 m², converted into a garage and a storage space on the ground floor, and attics upstairs;
- Nearby, a small barn with a floor area of ??about 75 m²;
- Former cowshed with a floor area of 250 m² used as storage space;
- 2 recent buildings, built around the 50/60's,
- Stabling with a floor area of ??400 m²,
- Shed with a floor area of approximately 330 m² including a courtyard.
LAND (pastures of 47 ha) in one piece. Pond of 1,500 m², copse of 5,500 m², orchard and vegetable garden.
The property is crossed with a lovely private driveway leading to the castle. There is a second access through the outbuildings. Landscaped garden.
Rural environment, calm and without nuisance. Villages with shops : 6km. Town with all shops and services : 15km. A71 motorway : 13km.
The land will be free of rent : 11/11/2015.