For sale, superb 19th-century MANOR offering 12 main rooms in perfect condition and its outbuildings. Set in approximately 12 ha of grounds with woodland, park and pond.
- Ground floor: Central entrance hall with grand staircase leading to the upper floors. Living room of 60m2 with marble fireplace. Dining room of 30m2 with marble flooring and fireplace. Kitchen, corridor, wardrobe and toilet, lift to all floors. Large terrace overlooking the park.
- 1st floor: large bedroom of 31m2 with boudoir, bathroom and toilet. Three bedrooms of 15, 13 and 13m2 each with bathroom and toilet.
- 2nd floor: spacious playroom 77m2 in two volumes with fireplace. Three bedrooms of 10m2. Bathroom and toilet.
- Basement: boiler (fuel), wine cellar, woodshed, fruit storage, cellar and storage.
The manor was renovated twenty years ago with quality fittings. Since then, it has been carefully maintained.
- CARETAKER'S HOUSE, situated at the entrance of the property with on the ground floor: living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and toilet, boiler room. Upstairs: two bedrooms and attic.
- Small barn adjoined to the caretaker's house with garage and storage space. Various shed.
- LARGE BARN (170m2) with on the ground floor: two garages and stables. Upstairs: large attic with remarkable framework.
- Swimming Pool of 65m2
GROUNDS of 11.8 ha with wooded park with many paths, meadows, vegetable garden and a fenced orchard of 2000m2 and pond over 9 000m2.
Quiet and peaceful environment. 6 kms from a village with shops. 20kms from a large town with all amenities. 24 kms from the A71 motorway. 40 kms from a train station.