Chateau 20 Rooms • 830 m² Fontainebleau
At 20 km from Fontainebleau, castle registered as Historic Monument built from 1654 to 1678 by the Rouge family Plessis Bellière on the foundations of a fifteenth century castle from which remain the dry moat surrounding the castle and the two crossing bridges. The corner tower and vaulted cellar, the dovecote at the corner of the property are also witnesses of the feudal original building; In addition, indented attic windows on the second floor are characteristic components of the sixteenth. Completely renovated, the 650m² main building includes a lobby with a stone staircase, a large lounge extended by an alcove in the corner tower, a dining room communicating with the kitchen. Upstairs, a large master suite including a comfortable lounge, a bedroom and a bathroom; second bedroom with bathroom in the tower and a winter garden complete this level. The second floor has four bedrooms with bathroom, a lounge in the tower. The attic has been converted into large reception room with fireplace under the monumental structure, followed by a more intimate oriental lounge. In the basement, cellars including a wine cellar. An extension of the main building from the eighteenth now houses a 180m² service apartment of 120m ² on the first floor, laundry and garages on the ground floor. The 3-hectare French style park hosts a large swimming pool with summer kitchen, cloakroom, pool house ... and a 100m² annex house to be renovated. The property is completed by a 2 hectares wood, guaranteeing the absence of vis-à-vis. Located at 7 km from the A6 highway exit, 80 km from Paris.