Ref.3136 : Elegant 19th century in Brittany
The chateau is situated in the heart of a beautiful greenery, perfectly set in a quiet environment. Rennes is less than a hour drive from there.
The chateau benefits from an attractive architecture and offers about 180sqm of living space per level.
- The basement, semi-underground, is composed by the former kitchens and a sport room that communicates with the indoor pool outside the chateau. The pool is cleverly concealed between bushed and clumps of lavender, it measures 10.5 x 4.55m, it is heated by the oil fired boiler and benefits from a «jet swim ».
- The high ground floor is composed by an entrance, 2 sitting rooms and a dining room, all adjoining, a small dining room and a kitchen with stockroom. Toilet. Both sitting rooms (44 and 42sqm) are decorated with beautiful oak fireplaces richly sculpted.
- On the first floor, accessible by 2 stairways: 6 bedrooms, a complete bathroom, 3 bathrooms. Laundry and toilet.
- On the second floor: 6 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and toilet.
The outbuildings comprise:
- A building that was the former secondary dwelling, with 4 rooms and central heating system (to be refurbished), a study of 3 rooms and a garage.
- A small orangery opened to the walled vegetable garden.
- A garage for 4 cars.
- A garage for material.
The park is about 33 acres, mainly wooded. It leans against an important forest. 2 ponds fed by a spring. Planted with rhododendrons and azaleas, the park is beautifully coloured on springtime.