For sale, fully restored chateau with caretaker's house, outbuildings and 5 hectares of vineyard (designation 'Pécharmant') near Bergerac in the Dordogne. In a dominant position on 10 ha of grounds, with swimming pool, orchard and tree-filled park.
This beautiful chateau, completely restored in 2004 after a fire in the 60' s, dominates its 10 hectares of land and is spread over two levels and a basement.
The ground floor:
- Spacious entrance hall
- 3 large en-suite bedrooms
- Bedroom of over 20 m²
- Large circular living room of almost 50 m² (in a tower)
- Dining room of about 35 m²
- Fitted kitchen
- Summer kitchen opening onto a covered terrace
The first floor, which is not renovated, offers about 200 m², convertible into 4 large en suite bedrooms, or two nice apartments.
In the basement, of 150 m²:
- Large garage
- Boiler room (Wiessmann)
- Wine cellar
The caretaker's house:
Totally independent, it has its own driveway. This is a newer building, completely renovated in 2008.
On one level, it offers about 100 m²:
- Living room
- Dining room
- Two bedrooms
- Covered terrace
This house is currently occupied by a couple maintaining the property. The new owners have no obligation to keep the caretakers. The current agreement may at any time be ended with six months' notice.
The exploitation of 5 ha of vineyard is entrusted to a professional winemaker, he makes about 25,000 bottles a year.
- A building of approximately 100 m² is currently used to store wood and garden equipment. It could be converted into an orangery for example.
- A large barn with two floors, former stable and chicken coop. It is used today to store tractors and a car, but this area of ??400 m² could be used to house horses or other animals.
The garden and swimming pool
- The flower garden surrounding the pool, and the pool, were designed by a landscaper architect.
- Swimming pool 12 x 6, Salt treatment.
- Pool house of 25 m² on two levels
- This property is at 5 minutes from Bergerac, in the Dordogne.
- Bergerac is a beautiful touristic city with its airport (at 15 minutes)
- Bordeaux is at 1h30 by car