Under preliminary sale agreement.
Pierrefitte sur Loire, superb castle of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries of over 700 m² of living space and its numerous outbuildings, located on a landscaped park of 7.8 hectares with a small pond.
The castle dates from the late eighteenth and has been revised in the nineteenth. It was completely renovated almost entirely in the 1970s and is always carefully maintained. It has several outbuildings and is set in a landscaped park of 7.8 hectares with gardens whose drawings are attributed to LeNotre, woods, meadows, vegetable garden, orchard and pond.
The castle comprises on the ground-floor:
- A large entrance hall in the central tower that leads to the hallway with a beautiful staircase (new art),
- The reception part has a large and bright dining room of 47 m²,
- A living room of 38 m² luxuriously decorated with remarkable black marble fireplace, beautiful coffered ceiling and a herringbone parquet floors and a small TV room of 19 m²,
- An office of 21 m² provides access to a small secret library with exceptional paneling,
- On the other hand, the technical part includes a large kitchen of 35 m² with large fireplace, its vegetable garden and a beautiful stone floor tiles,
- There is also a large scullery with large closets, an office /laundry room, a shed with shower and toilet, and a service staircase.
- In the wing a vast orangery of 42 m² serves as a workshop and a boiler room (fuel).
On the first floor :
- In the central tower was layout the billiard room,
- The master suite includes a small bedroom of 11 m², large bedroom of 24 m², bathroom, dressing room and toilet,
- Seven more bedrooms, including two with shower room and one with bathroom and toilet, complete the floor with a bathroom and a toilet,
- In the wing, a large room of 33 m² remains is suitable for conversion.
The second floor has not been renovated, includes:
- Three bedrooms,
- Two small bedrooms in the tower and the attic.
On the roof of the tower, a terrace allows to contemplate the park and village.
A farmyard of 220 m² with henhouses with hutches and chicken park.
A set of three buildings (840 m² of floor space) including carpentry, garage with pit and storage, pigsty, barn.
On the roadside, a set of buildings (710 m² of floor space) comprising a house of 97 m² on three levels: granary, home and dirt cellar, barns, a courtyard with a garage and several sheds.
In the castle park: a building with stables, barn and attic above and a farm building with a garage and a shed. These buildings have been renovated, covering 315 m².
The land is fenced, at the edge of the road and farm fenced for the rest. It includes a park whose plans have been attributed to Lenôtre we find ancient trees tenancies of various species, beautiful walkways, flower beds and lawns. A former vegetable garden/orchard of nearly 7;500 m² borders the road. It has a well and a pond. The park includes a small wood of 2 ha, two meadows for 2 ha and a small pond of 2,000 m².
The environment: there is no nuisance around the property located in a quiet and small tourist village stage for hikers and boaters using the Loire channel or the banks of the Loire.
Local shops. All the rest of amenities is 14km.
Access is easy by the National 79 which provides access to the major axes A71, N7/A77 and A6.
The TGV station of Montceau les Mines is one hour and provides access to the Paris-Lyon line.