For sale, 14 km from Vichy center, manor of 250 m² of living space and its outbuildings; located in a plot of 2.2ha. This manor built in 1947 on the ruins of an ancient castle, is carefully maintained and is in excellent condition. In dominant position, in the middle of his carefully wooded and landscaped grounds, it keeps the old outbuildings of the nineteenth century.
It comprises on the ground floor, an independent apartment (from the rest of the house) with:
- An entrance hall,
- A summer kitchen of 21 m²,
- Two bedrooms, one with his toilet,
- A shower room with toilet,
- A laundry room,
- A boiler room (fuel oil boiler with heat pump).
There is a service staircase leading to the first floor.
The first floor is the noble floor (accessible with an external staircase):
- A large entrance hall with toilet overlooking a small living room and the main staircase.
- On the one hand, a master bedroom with bathroom, noted a beautiful marble fireplace.
- On the other side, a large living room of 40 m² with a dining area and a lounge area.
- The large kitchen of 18 m² has its own service entrance.
The second floor includes:
- Two bedrooms.
One of 18 m² enjoys a 12 m² terrace, a hallway with toilet and a shower room.
The other south-facing bedroom measures 19 m² and also has a bathroom and a terrace with a beautiful view on the surroundings.
- A large attic of 19 m² is easily converted into extra bedroom.
Above, in the tower, there is a large room of 52 m² with beautiful exposed frame. It could be converted in many ways.
The outbuildings of the nineteenth century have been carefully preserved and maintained.
* In a very original timbered brick construction, they include, in a first building, stables of 56 m² with 2 box and 4 stalls, a saddlery, a garage of 44 m², a courtyard with wash house, with below a beautiful wine cellar. Above all, a large attic.
* A second building includes a two-room house with a bread oven in working order and above a garret.
* Near, a chicken coop and rabbit hutches overlook a small yard with its basin.
The fully enclosed park include an old greenhouse, a well preserved ancient icebox and a former orangery. It remains the platform of a former tennis court. The park has been carefully landscaped with many paths, trees of different species. There also is an old romantic grotto fountain flowing in waterfall in a stream leading to a pond. A vegetable garden of 1,300 m² is partially fenced and is supplying by a well. In good weather the view extends up the chain of Puys, over 60km.
The property is in a hamlet, at the edge of a village with local shops. It is 3 km from the train station of St Germain des Fossés. Easy access to Vichy in just fifteen minutes.