For sale, Manor house from 1900, and five guest dwellings built in the former stables, in the middle of a park of about 4 hectares. On the edge of a village with shops, near the Château of Hautefort in the Dordogne.
Beautiful property consisting of a Manor House from the early 1900' s, outbuildings, stables converted into 5 guest accommodations. In the heart of a large park of about 4 hectares, with landscaped garden, 2 swimming pools, woods and meadows. Ideal to create holiday cottages, in a very touristic region, thanks to the proximity of the Château of Hautefort.
The Manor house offers 450 m² on 4 levels. Very bright and large rooms, with a lot of blond wood. Capacity of 16 people.
- Hall of more than 20 m², with wooden staircase leading to the first floor. Toilet under the stairs
- A second staircase leads to the basement and the second floor
- Office / Library of 18m² with beautiful herringbone parquet, marble fireplace and a typical early 20th century ceiling
- Large living room of about 35 m² also with beautiful parquet flooring and woodwork. Opening onto the garden through large French windows. Beautiful fireplace
- Dining room of about 35 m² opening onto the terrace with the ornamental pond
- Large kitchen of over 35 m², fitted with professional stainless steel equipment, could be used for professional use
- Landing of about 15 m²
- 6 bedrooms from 11 to 24 m², two with en suite bathrooms.
- shower room
- Surface of 100 m² with rooms to renovate
- 5 bedrooms from 10 to 20 m²
- Laundry room
- Boiler room
- Technical room for the pools
THE 5 GUEST ACCOMODATIONS (in the outbuildings, former stables), could accommodate 34 people.
Accommodation n° 1 (ground floor)
- Living room / kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms
Accommodation n° 2
- Ground floor: Living / dining room, kitchen
- First floor: 3 rooms from 10 to 12 m², bathroom and toilet
Accommodation n° 3 (ground floor)
- Living room of approximately 15 m², kitchen, shower room and two bedrooms.
Accommodation n° 4
- Ground floor: Living / dining room of about 25 m², kitchen, 1 bedroom, shower room with toilet
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms
Accommodation n° 5
- On the ground floor, living room of about 25 m², kitchen of 18 m², toilet
- Upstairs, landing, 3 bedrooms from 9 to 16 m², shower room and separate toilet
- Large common room of about 70 m²
- Shared laundry room
Swimming pools: large main pool and wading pool for small children. Both heated.
This property would be perfect for anyone wishing to create a tourism activity. The property is sold furnished and equipped.
At 200 m from shops,
At 40 minutes from Périgueux, 45 km from Brive airport.
The exceptional location of this property in a very touristic area in Perigord, near Hautefort, makes it perfect to create a tourist activity.