In the Sarthe, 20 minutes south of Le Mans a 19th century Chateau with parts dating from the 16th and 18th centuries. In 1 hectare of grounds the Chateau offers approximately 550m2 of living space with 11 bedrooms, most with a bathroom or showroom en-suite, a gite in a converted 'pigeonniere' and a swimming pool. There is double glazing throughout and heating is provided by an oil fired boiler.
Ground Floor :
-Entrance Hall, 27m2, Parquet floor, doors to rear garden, oak spiral staircase to upper floors.
To right from entrance hall :
- Dining Room, 40m2, Windows down both sides, tiled floor, partial wood panelling on walls and a painted ceiling.
- Passageway, 12m2, with tiled floor, leading to service stairway with WC underneath stairs.
- Bedroom, 23m2, tiled floor, NW facing window, fireplace. En suite bathroom with bath, shower and WC.
- Laundry room.
To left from entrance hall :
- Sitting Room, 27m2, fully wood panelled walls, curved wooden ceiling , parquet floor.Fireplace. Doors to garden.
- Passageway, 12m2, with second service staircase with access to cellar under the stairs.
- Kitchen, 19m2, Tiled floor, fireplace, door to garden.
First Floor :
- Long passage, 30m2, running the length of the South East side.
- Bedroom, 22m2, parquet floor, material on walls, windows both sides of property, en-suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 14m2, parquet floor.
- Bedroom, 10m2, parquet floor, shower and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 20m2, parquet floor, shower and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 35m2, parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 11m2, parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Study, 20m2.
Second Floor :
-Long passage, 10m2
- Bedroom, 23m2, partially under mansard roof. Parquet floor, en suite bathroom and WC.
- Bedroom, 13m2, under mansard roof, tiled floor, bathroom and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 9m2, under mansard roof, lino floor.
- Bedroom, 15m2, parquet floor.
- Bedroom, 8m2, with shower room and WC en suite.
- Bedroom, 22m2.
Pigeon house :
This tower-like building dating from the 16th century has been converted into a gite with sitting room and kitchen on the lower floor, bedroom on the first floor and a further bedroom on the top floor.
1 hectare of enclosed garden with mature trees, lawn and a pond.
Outbuildings suitable for renovation.
Beneath the chateau is a large, low, cellar housing the swimming pool filter and pump, the boiler and the fuel oil tank.
The property is in good condition.
'Honoraires charge vendeur'