For sale, Aigueperse sector, superb castle of the XVth century, built on the foundations of the XIIth century and reworked on the XVIIIth century, with a living space of more than 500 m² in 15 main rooms including 6 bedrooms. Castle in excellent condition, located on a ground of 2.2 ha with its outbuildings. 35 km from Clermont-Ferrand.
After a long path of chestnut trees, there is a large court of honor with the castle with its porch and terrace, on one hand the common and on the other hand a tower.
- Large living room of the XVIIth century, of 43 m² with stone fireplace, parquet floor, onto a large terrace south facing,
- Vaulted dining room of 43 m² with large fireplace,
- Vaulted cellar of 25 m² with fireplace (opening onto a nice terrace west facing),
- In the former donjon, large storeroom,
- Shower room and WC,
- Boiler room (gaz),
First floor :
- Beautiful south facing gallery,
- large bedroom of 46 m² of Napoléon III style, with fireplace, beautiful parquet floor,
- Small oratory in the tower,
- Shower room and WC,
- Bedroom of 33 m² with bathroom and dressing room,
- Bedroom of 34 m² with bathroom,
- In the donjon, bedroom of 21 m².
Second floor :
- Under frame, large room of 90 m² using as a lounge,
- Bedroom of 18 m²,
- In the donjon, bedroom of 18 m².
Cellars : 3 beautiful cellars of 27, 22 and 9 m².
The castle is in excellent condition.
Interior renovations were made in the spirit of the place and using noble materials (first quality). The roof was redone ten years ago. It was recently connected to mains drainage.
* The old barn converted into guest house comprises on the ground floor (140 m²): two bedrooms, a living room with fireplace and kitchen, reception room (armory) with large fireplace and bar, bathroom and toilet. First floor: 100 m² attic, converted in storage.
* Garage for two cars.
* In a tower, on the ground floor, barbecue housed in a beautiful vaulted room. Upstairs. Furnished room.
* In the park, the former caretaker's house (to renovate) of 50 m², including several rooms, workshop and storage space.
* Old swimming pool (liner and filtration to renovate) fed by a source.
The castle is in the heart of an enclosed park of 2.2 ha.
High street side walls provide its discretion. In the north garden, fields of about 1.2 ha with caretaker's house and a service entrance. To the west, an orchard and a vegetable garden with a stone pool fed by a source and flowing into very beautiful stone watercress. In the south, the park, carefully landscaped and the swimming pool.
This property is located on the edge of a quiet hamlet and without nuisance. It is 5 minutes from a large town with all shops and local services (SNCF TER train station in Clermont-Ferrand). 10 km from motorway A71/A89.