FOR SALE - WESTERN LOT - CHARACTER HOUSE
Near the Périgord Noir area, a beautiful character house from the 18th century, on foundations from the 12th century, beautifully renovated. On a dominant position and with an open outlook, in the heart of one of the most beautiful villages of the Lot. Living space: 600 m², thermal insulation with double glazing, 2 living rooms, kitchen, dining room, study, 7 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms or shower rooms, 8 toilets.
- Entrance hall
- Dining room 30m² with insert
- Lounge room 30 m² with fireplace
- Small office 4 m²
- Fitted kitchen 10m²
- Laundry room
- Service entrance with sink, toilet
- Corridor with large closets
- 3 bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Large bedroom 40 m²
- Bathroom with Italian shower, toilet
- Large vaulted living room approx. 90 m²
- 3 Bedrooms 22 m²
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Shower room
- 3 Toilets
- 2 Mezzanines, overlooking the dining room, of 18 m² and 20 m²
Technical / boiler room (Viessmann boiler) and toilet, storage room, equipment room, pool house, salt water swimming pool (13 mx 6 m), garden sheds for 4 cars, 15 m² woodshed, parking space for 7 cars.
Gounds: Plot of 3000 m² with an open look.
Possibility to purchase two houses next to the character house:
- Restored house of 110 m² and a garage, including:
Living room with kitchen, mezzanine, 1 bedroom, bathroom and toilet with independent access.
1 bedroom, shower room and toilet with independent access.
Price €; 160,000
- House to restore: 4 rooms, approx. 88 m².
Price: €; 60,000