FOR SALE - GERS - MANSION - NEAR AUCH
In the Gers, 1 hour from Toulouse.
A sixteenth century Presbytery comprising a complex of U shaped buildings set around an enclosed formal garden with a central courtyard. Almost 900m² : Manor House 380m², Dovecote-Porch 16m², Chai 340m², dovecote 90m².
MANNOR HOUSE: 380 m² (can be divided into two separate accommodations without overlooking)
- Shaded terrace of 600 m² with grass overlooking the valleys and facing the Pyrenees.
Ground Floor 260 m²:
- Large living room with fireplace 40 m²
- Living room with fireplace
- Large kitchen with fireplace 31 m²
- Laundry room
- Second kitchen
- Large master bedroom with dressing room 27 m²
- Bathroom with shower and double basin, separate toilet
- Another bedroom with a shower room and separate toilet
1st Floor 120 m²:
- Billiard room
- 1 bedroom with bathroom, shower, double basin and separate toilet
- 1 bedroom with bathroom, corner bath, a basin and toilet
Oil fired central heating and drainage
DOVE COTE-PORCH: 16 m², majestic and rare, giving access to the formal garden, very original and restored.
CHAI: 340 m², divided into 2 independent apartments without overlooking, but possibility to make it into one house
- 150 m² with 4 rooms. On the ground floor: living room, kitchen, toilet, bedroom, bathroom
1st floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom, toilet, private garden
- 110 m² + 80 m² (attic) with 3 rooms. Ground floor: living room, kitchen, toilet, bedroom with shower room and a bedroom with bathroom, private terrace, overlooking the formal garden.
DOVE COTE: 90 m² on three levels
- Ground floor: lobby, toilet, living room, kitchen
- 1st floor: bedroom with bathroom
- 2nd floor bedroom with shower room
Parking and garden overlooking the Pyrenees.
BARN-STABLE: 384 m² on two levels. Possible to divide into several accommodations. The shell is completely renovated, the rest has to be renovated. Connected to water, electricity, telecom, mains drainage. Large shed with private access to the garden and overlooking the garden.
BREAD OVEN: converted into a barbecue with terrace in old ruins, overlooking the Pyrenees.
HEN HOUSE: 10 m² reconverted into a technical room with a covered terrace.
SWIMMING POOL 3 x 8.5 wonderfully integrated with the bread oven area. Connections for salt treatment and heating is available.
All habitable buildings have been renovated according to the latest standards of insulation, heating and electricity. Security alarm, sprinkler fed by a well. Pond in the formal garden, outdoor lighting. 2 tercentenary cypress trees, flowerbed and orchard on 7200 m² of land.
Separate electric meter for each unit. All buildings are connected to the main drainage.
Close to all amenities, convenient location. Stunning view. Beautiful charming property, tastefully restored with authenticity between 2002 and 2006 under the supervision of an architect of 'Batiments de France'. Painted and decorated