Over 10,000,000 €
Situated 50 km from the south east of Paris, 7 km from the A5 motorway and 8 km from Vaux-le-Vicomte, EXCEPTIONAL LISTED CHATEAU built in the mid 18th century, renovated in 1980 and remarkably maintained. It is offering more than 800 m² of living space with 20 main rooms over 3 levels (excluding attics and cellars). Set in ??70 ha of grounds with a remarkable listed enclosed English park of 18 ha with ancient statues and comprising ermitage, an obelisk, a belvedere, a tower, three ponds, paths lined with trees, boxwood and many flower beds, an orchard, a vegetable garden with greenhouses, and an orangery.
- Ground floor: Entrance Hall with stone staircase leading upstairs, small dining room, sitting room, living room, study, large dining room, kitchen, utility room, hall, boiler room, ceilings height of 5m.
- 1st floor: Access by a stairacase leading to a landing and a corridor. In the right wing : a two bedrooms suite with bathroom and dressing room, in the center and left wing : three bedrooms with their bathroom including the master suite with bathroom and terraces. Ceilings height of approximately 3.80m.
- 2nd floor: staircase leading to two three-room apartments with bathroom, and a bedroom. Ceilings heights of 2.80m.
Beautiful architectural elements and stylish interior design: fireplaces in the bedrooms, paintings and drawings on the wall, stucco, woodwork, flooring, tiles, antique tiles.
Oil-fired central heating.
OUTBUILDINGS, more than 800m² in total over 2 levels for up to 250 people:
- 'La Faisanderie' adjoined to the château, forming a double square courtyard, fitted for events with a row of three reception rooms (more than ??240m²), two entrance porches, stables, workshops, technical premises.
- A restored caretaker's accommodation with four rooms (70 m²) with garages
- An orangery set in its own enclose park
- An arrival path with entrance gates and ditches for protection
- An independent house outside the park
Woodlandof 52 hectares ( forest management plan).
Serious references required.