The latest luxury apartments for sale • Vannes
Appartement triplex dans petite copropriété situé au 1er étage compenant : au rdc : une salle à manger avec cuisine aménagée et équipée ( plaques inductions, hotte, four, lave-vaisselle), un cellier, un salon, un espace bureau, un dégagement. Au 1er étage : un dégagement avec placard, une chambre avec salle de bains privative, un wc. Au 2ème étage : un dégagement, deux chambres, une salle d'eau, un wc. Ainsi qu'une suite parentale (chambre, dressing, salle d'eau et wc), une buanderie. dont 4.03 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 5 lots Charges annuelles : 600 e.
This apartment of 120 m² (about 1290 ft²) comprises 3 rooms including 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. It is provided with a swimming pool and with a terrace. Others : fireplace.
The latest luxury houses/villas for sale • Vannes
In a quiet environment , with north-south exposure this house (Villa) of 207 m² (about 2225 ft²), with a land size of 1400 m² (about 0,35 acres) has 11 rooms including 10 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets. It has a living room of 40 m² (about 430 ft²), a terrace and a garage.
Only minutes from Vannes, this contemporary 2001 enjoys a quiet and bucolic. Its landscape and hilly park is crossed by a stream and there are 2 ornamental ponds. The living room, the terrace and infinity pool are oriented south. The large room on the ground floor allows the screw on one level. The floor offers 4 bedrooms (2 communicating) and bathroom, wc. Outdoor kitchen by the pool. Large basement of 150 m², carport. House and pool heated by geothermal energy. dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur.
This charming house has 10 rooms including 3 large living rooms and 7 bedrooms. It has retained elements of ancient decoration while having all the contemporary comfort.
This South-North oriented house presents
On the ground floor :
- Entrance on the South facade. Cupboards.
- Living room through and luminous (37 m ²). Floor in tiles. Exposed stones and coated. Beautiful old elements sucha as beams, fireplace, stone...
- Summer living room crossing and bright (50 m ²). Old part of the XVII opened in cathedral. Staircase with old decoration: beams, old chimney duct. Large bay windows.
- Dining room (26 m²). Floor in contemporary tiles. Fireplace with beautiful old doors. Exposed beams.
- Fitted and equipped kitchen (14 m²) with large panoramic bay on the garden and French window on the terrace. Storage space.
- Utility room and laundry (10 m ²). Access door to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 24 m² with dressing. South facing. Parquet floors. Exposed beams and sanded ceiling.
- Private bathroom (double sink, bath and shower). Double exposure.
- 2 staircases to the 1st floor.
- Separate toilets.
On 1st floor:
- 2 landings leads to the east and west wings
- 5 bedrooms (10 to 14 m²) facing south
- 1 bedroom (10 m²) facing north. Access door to the attic.
- Possibility of making an office under slope.
- 1 storage room
- 2 shower rooms facing South
- 2 toilets
Attic on the 2nd floor: TV and vmc
- Cellar with air heat pump and oil boiler
- Tool shed
Other services :
- Central heating with underfloor heating or radiators
- Double glazing. Loudspeaker and anti-burglary at ground floor
- Wall insulation (except exposed stone parts) and horizontal on both levels
- Drainage under slab and on the periphery
- Individual sanitation to standards
- Roof restored in 2003.
- Exterior joints restored in 2004
- Alarm system
This house , with a land size of 690 m² (about 0,17 acres) has 13 rooms including 8 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and 1 toilet. It has dining room, a kitchenette, a swimming pool, a terrace, a garage and a cellar. Heating : gaz. Others : fireplace.
This house (Property) of 589 m² (about 6332 ft²), built in 1900, with a land size of 8000 m² (about 1,98 acres) has 15 rooms including 11 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet. It has a kitchen/dining room and a swimming pool. Heating : fuel oil radiator.
Fees : 35000.
Under 1,100,000 €
In a quiet environment , with an open view and south exposure this house (Traditional property) of 150 m² (about 1612 ft²), built in 1985, with a land size of 2600 m² (about 0,64 acres) comprises 7 rooms including 5 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 2 toilets. It is provided with a separate kitchen, with a balcony, with a terrace and with a cellar. Others : parquet floor, fireplace, cable television.
The latest luxury chateaux for sale • Vannes
19th C CHATEAU, 12 MAIN ROOMS WITH PARK - IN LITTLE VILLAGE, 25MN FROM VANNES
For sale, Chateau of almost 300m² to renovate, in a park of 1.1 hectare, at the edge of a city.
This property offers 12 main rooms and has a potential of 9 bedrooms. An independent apartment or an independent 2-room office to convert.
This south-west facing house is bright and functional, on 2 levels:
- Entrance leading to the reception rooms
- Living room of 30 m ². Beautiful decorative elements
- Dining room of about 20 m²
- Bedroom of 15 m² with parquet floor
- Office of about 17 m² with independent access
- Kitchen of 12 m²
- Shower room with toilet
- Corridor leading to 3 bedrooms from 15 to 20 m²
- 2 shower rooms
- 2 additional bedrooms of 17 m²
- Corridor leading to 3 bedrooms
- 1 shower room
Cellar: 3 large rooms (boiler room, wine cellar, workshop with exterior access).
Central oil heating with radiators on the ground floor and on the 1st floor. Boiler tank from 2008 in good condition.
Structural works in good condition and well maintained.
- Gate, avenue, courtyard surrounding the house
- Tree filled garden of 11 077 m ², perfectly maintained: lawns, shrubs, big trees
All services are within walking distance or a short drive.
The entrance of Vannes is at 25 minutes.
The entrance of Rennes is at 35 minutes away.
1,700,000 € to 3,000,000 €
Ref.3151 : French chateau for sale close to the sea.
This superb chateau is situated in South Brittany, in the Morbihan, close to the city of Vannes. A charming village, less than 2 miles away, offers shops and basic amenities. The beaches are less than 9 miles away.
A beautiful 16th and 17th century gate, remain of a former chateau, leads the entrance to the property built during the 18th century.
Of about 440sqm, it comprises:
On the ground floor: entrance hall with large and small sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen with pantry, a bedroom, a bathroom with toilet.
On the first floor: 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, toilet. Small oratory.
Above: attic space.
On the basement: several cellars, former kitchen and boiler room.
The facades and roofs of the chateau, as well as part of the outbuildings, are registered on the French Supplementary Historic Monuments List.
The outbuildings comprise some 16th and 17 century elements that give the property a former Seigneurie look. The comprise:
2 towers with arrow loops.
A defence tower with a stairway turret.
A Renaissance well.
Some 16th century stables with monumental dormer windows.
A small house that comprises on the ground floor: entrance/sitting room, bedroom, bathroom. On the first floor: 2 bedrooms, bathroom and toilet.
Some stock rooms.
An old sheep pen converted into an independent dwelling.
The chateau is surrounded by a park composed by meadows and woods for nice strolls. The environment is hilly and planted with great trees.
All in about 59 acres.
In a quiet environment , this chateau of 500 m² (about 5375 ft²) contains 8 rooms including 6 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
Wonderful castle from 1821 located in the south of Bretagne over 203.5 acres of land. Modern swimming pool. Several outbuildings: hunting lodge, stables, garage, farm, barn, 3 bonds, walled vegetable garden, park, prairie, woods. Possibility for hotel activities, seminar, reception. 15 kms from the beach.
3,000,000 € to 10,000,000 €
In a quiet environment , this chateau of 800 m² (about 8600 ft²) has 14 rooms including 8 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet.
Chateau in Morbihan Brittany set on 15ha grounds Elegant property set on 15ha grounds with two ponds. The renovated chateau offers a spacious reception room with period fireplace, two living rooms and a conservatory. On floors, bedrooms and private bathrooms and two flats. Two lodgings, and various stones buildings to be restored. Swimming pool. This property is ideal as a family residence or guest house and in set in very peaceful countryside surrounding. Agency Ref : 2398L - Contact direct : Valérie Le Bénézic : 06 58 54 61 10