For sale, renovated XIX° century castle in Ille-et-Vilaine, 15 minutes away and 30 km from Rennes city center.
This cosy house, fully renovated in 1999 has about 490 m² of living space on 3 levels plus cellar. It has 10 main rooms of which 8 bedrooms.
This quiet property is near a village with all amenities (shops, doctors, schools,...).
The coasts of Saint-Malo/Dinard in the North, or Vannes in the South, are at an hour away.
Ground floor :
- Entrance hall with a mosaic floor, inspired by the famous mosaic artist from Rennes: Odorico.
- Large and bright living room with marble fireplace and double exposure
- Large and bright dinning room, with marble fireplace and double exposure
- Equipped kitchen with a dining area
- Laundry room
Main staircase or service stairs leading to the 1st floor:
- Master bedroom composed, vast and bright, with a beautiful view on the pond and the park, large bathroom, dressing room and toilet.
- 2 more bedrooms, bathroom, laundry room and storage room
- Master suite with parquet floor composed of a bedroom, an office and a dressing room
- 2 big bedrooms with closets, bathroom and toilet
- Storage room
Independant gas heating and isolation, nice original features in receptions rooms : wall woodworks, coffered ceiling and cornices, bow-windows, stained glass windows, fireplaces in every room
It is surrounded outside by a park of 4,4 hectares with big trees, drained courtyard, lawn bordered by forest, fishpond.
The castle is comfortable and quiet. Perfect as a main residence or vacation home, even for a B and B activity in a tourist area. It is very close to Morbihan and the famous mythological forest of Broceliande and several sites of interest.
Rennes airport is accessible in 25 minutes.
35 minutes from Rennes railway station 2 hours from Paris in 2017 thanks to the new TGV (high speed train).
To get more information about this romantic castle and area, please contact
Jean-Ghislain Picault :+ 33 (0)7 81 60 64 62