PRIORY LISTED HISTORICAL MONUMENT
Exceptional priory, listed historical monument since 1875, probably from the 8th century. According to the legend, after his victory against the Saracens, Charlemagne asked that a chapel be built at this location in June of the year 785. The St. Augustine community got settled here in 1116, and it later became a Benedictine monastery until 1786. From dominant Romanesque and Gothic style, the monastery is built around the Gothic cloister built in 1307 and includes a church from the 13th century, vaulted rooms, lobby, reception rooms, wine cellar and various rooms.
The priory is on 2 levels with 2 apartments of 350 m² in 8 rooms and 147 m² in 6/7 rooms, large attic of 444 m² which can be converted. Adjoining the monastery, important storehouses of approximately 500 m². In total, the whole is developed in 2225 m² with about 570 m² of living area. The outbuildings of 1400 m² include former farm buildings and 4 accommodations. The roofs are ancient and in good condition. The whole is surrounded by 3 ha of land.
- Entrance hall of 44 m² opening onto the cloister of 313 m² and serving a vaulted room of 120 m² converted into an office of 30 m²
- 2 rooms 40 m²
- A chapel 180 m²
- Wine cellar 25 m²
* APARTMENT 1: 350 m² *
GROUND FLOOR 114 M²:
- 2 reception rooms, fireplace 41 and 40 m²
- Laundry room
- Boiler room
- Kitchen 23 m²
- Library 27 m²
- Corridor 37 m²
- Room 35 m²,
- 5 bedrooms 27/19/15/19/24 m²
- Shower room / Toilet
- Bathroom / Toilet
- Ancient kitchen
* Apartment 2: 147 m² *
- Entrance 12 m²
- Shower room / toilet
- Living room 25m²
- Bedrooms 25/14/8/20/13/18 m²
- Room 13 m²
2ND FLOOR: 444 m² of attic which can be converted with rooms of 108/59/52/55/44/76/50 m².
Outbuildings: 2 sets of approximately 1400m².
- East: Type 3 accommodation to renovate of 70 m², dovecote of 15 m², workshops 125/18/28 m², 2 garages 110 m². 1st Floor: 2 rooms 150 and 110 m²
- West: Type 3 accommodation of 50 m², type 4 accommodation of 100 m², T3 / 4 apartment of 80 m², shed and garage of 125 m², room of 20 m², garage of 30 m², barn 157 m² with beautiful arches, vaulted cellar 39 and 35 m², 2 rooms 80/80 m² on the 1st floor
- An old house in ruins of 40 m²
- Outbuilding of 50 m² transformed in loft
The whole offers a total of more than 3600 m² with quite remarkable potential, 25 kms from the sea and 15 minutes from Perpignan.