For sale, near Limoges, a 17th century Chateau, located in the heart of a village and surrounded by a beautiful park of 2 hectares.
Tastefully restored, this 17th century Chateau, remodeled in the 19th century, was built on period vestiges.
The Chateau offers over 400 m² of living space with 2 levels and includes:
On the ground floor:
- A large kitchen of about 60 m² with fireplace and a superb tiled stove
- A bright living room of 50 m² with granite fireplace and tiled floor, opening onto the terrace
- A dining room of 60 m² with a French ceiling, communicating with a small circular room in one of the corner towers
- The entrance opens onto a beautiful light granite staircase
- 2 master bedrooms of 60 and 65 m², with en suite bathrooms and fireplaces, parquet oak flooring, tiled floors, etc.)
- A 3rd bedroom of 25 m ² with its dressing room and bath room
Convertible attics of 200 m²
An old outbuilding is converted into annex house, located on the other side of the inner courtyard. It offers 220 m² of living space, completely restored, and includes a living room of 40 m² with large windows, a library with woodwork, a living room opening onto an intimate and charming garden with its terrace, a kitchen and 3 en suite bedrooms.
The property is in excellent condition, the roofs are recent, the central heating network is efficient, with quality insulation.
The outbuildings include:
- A workshop / barn (100 m²), attached to the annex house
- A second detached barn (150 m²) for vehicles
Very nice park, well maintained and partly enclosed by walls, with beautiful ornamental trees and grassland.
This property is located in the heart of a small and quiet village, with some basic shops. A Supermarket, a doctor, a bank and a school are at 10 mn.
Limoges is at 30 mn by car.