35 Kms from POITIERS
25 Kms from motorway A10
22 Kms from CHATELLERAULT TGV station
19th C. Neo-gothic Chateau set in about 4 hectares in good condition, offering attractive reception rooms, 7 bedrooms. Character features as parquet floors, wooden floors, mouldings, fireplaces, tapestries. Attractive cynegetic property. Possibility to purchase separately woods and outbuildings.
MAIN LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- Entrance hall with slate floor 36.65 m² with main stone staircase and iron life-line. Height under ceiling : 3.73 metres.
- Large living room with fireplace, oak parquet floor, wooden panels and tapestries, 30.70 m². HUC : 4 metres.
- Small living room with fireplace, parquet floor, wooden panels, 19.65 m². HUC : 4.18 metres.
- Study with slate floor, 17.55 m².
- Dining room, cement tiles, ledges and wooden fireplace, 37.97 m². HUC : 4.34 metres.
- Large living room, parquet floor, 28.89 m², with wooden service staircase. HUC : 4.34 metres.
- Kitchen, tiled floor (access to basement and outside) 15 m².
- Second kitchen with parquet floor, 9.36 m².
- Water-closet with hand washbasin, tiled floor, 1.14 m².
- Passageway, parquet floor, 4.90 m² with Wc, 1.16 m².
First floor (HUC : 3.35 metres)
- Landing with passageway, oak parquet floor, 22.88 m², with cupboards
- Wc, tiled floor, 2.20 m²
- Bedroom I, oak parquet floor, with washbasin and shower, 17.09 m²
- Bedroom II, oak parquet floor, with bathroom and cupboards, 27.98 m²
- Bedroom III, oak parquet floor, with washbasin, 11.24 m²
- Bedroom IV, oak parquet floor, with washbasin, 15.31 m²
- Bedroom V, oak parquet floor, 17.07 m²
- Landing with washbasin, 2.49 m²
- Landing II and passageway, oak parquet floor, 10.66 m²
- Wc, tiled floor, 1.44 m²
- Bedroom VI, oak parquet floor, 28.38 m²
- Bathroom, tiled floor, 9.64 m²
- Bedroom VII, 23.07 m²
- Bathroom, 10.14 m²
Attic with 2 rooms, 233 m², parquet floor, with steel frame, slate roof in very good condition
Half buried basement
Cemented floor, consisting of wine cellar, boiling room, former service kitchen with «potager», fireplace, former woodburning cookstove.
THE OUTBUILDINGS (to purchase separately)
19th C. outbuildings in a L-shape of about 500 m² on the ground floor on 2 levels with slate roof including :
- Hunting lodge to finish to restore
- Cow sheds
- Tack rooms
- Wooden doors and windows in good condition
- Slate roof in good condition
- Oil-fired boiler «Ideal standard» dating from 2000
- Septic tank conforms