For Sale, in the Mayenne, close to Laval, a family property built in the early 1900's. The property offers 400m² living space with 8 bedrooms and large bright rooms and is surrounded by 5.5 hectares of park bordering a forest. The park includes lawns, a field, a tennis court and a swimming pool as well as a lake. The property is in good condition but requires some work and is close to shops and supermarkets and only 15 minutes from the center of Laval, the motorway and a TGV station with direct trains to Paris.
Septic tank requires updating
Single glazed windows with metal shutters
Oil fired central heating
Electricity and plumbing in good condition
Roof in good condition (new in the 90' s)
Lower Ground level.
- Laundry room
- Kitchen, 14m².
-Small dining room, 9m².
- Playroom, 24m²
- Bathroom with a shower and a WC.
- Entrance Hall 13m²
- Large Salon, 65m², wood panelling and a huge fireplace
- Small Salon, 29m².
-Dining Room, 27m².
- Lift serving the lower, ground and first floors.
- Small kitchen
- Hall with an oak staircase, a WC with wash basin, and access to the lower ground level floor.
- Bedroom, 16m² .
- An en-suite bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
- Main Bedroom, 40m², with a parquet floor, fabric walls and a fireplace.
- Dressing room, 5.5m², and bathroom and a WC.
- Bedroom, 30m²
- Bathroom and WC.
Under a mansard roof
- Landing with cupboards.
- Bathroom with WC.
- Bedroom, 24m², a dressing room and a bathroom.
- Bedroom, 30m² .
- Bathroom, with WC.
- Bedroom, 15m², with a basin .
- 2 Bedrooms, 10m².
- A well
- Tennis court
- Swimming pool (in need of some repair)
- A field
- A park, mainly laid to lawn with some mature trees leading down to a lake.
- Forest on the north side.
- Cultivated fields to the east and west on land not approved for construction.
- Village at about 1km