The latest luxury houses/villas for sale • Lozère
In a quiet environment , this house (Property) of 300 m² (about 3225 ft²) contains 9 rooms including 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 1 toilet. It is equipped with a fitted, with a swimming pool, with a cellar and with 6 parkings. Others : fireplace.
Fees : 30000.
Between Gard and Lozere, in the heart of the Cevennes National Park, authentic family house of 240 sqm living space on more than 22 hectares of woodland. The main house has a beautiful living room of 50m² with fireplace, 3 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen. A friend house and a barn to renovate complete the package. The outdoor area linking these three buildings is a terrace with exceptional views of the surrounding nature. Lovers of the great outdoors will find it a place of life to their measure.
Situated in a village, in a well-known listed area, this CHARMING MANOR HOUSE sits in a very pleasant garden, woodland and meadows of nearly 4 000m². The property offers several buildings built between the 15th and the 18th century with vaulted cellars of which origins date back to the 12th century.
- U-shaped main house with dungeon
- Semi-detached independent buildings that could be used as a caretaker' s accommodation
- Small independent house in good condition needs modernization work
These buildings are set around inner courtyards, terraces, patios and covered passageways. In the middle, there is a lovely former granary.
Beautifully renovated, but with period elements.
The property offers 600m² of living space.
The main accommodation is spread over 2 levels and 2 converted vaulted rooms.
The first level opens onto terraces and the garden.
- A spacious sitting room
- Dining room
- Large room in the dungeon
- Beautiful bedroom with shower room, toilet and independent entrance.
Very bright rooms and important ceilings heights.
Upstairs, there are:
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Laundry room
Oil-fired central heating.
Small shop in the village. 8kms from all amenities. 35kms from the motorway.
Sole agency. For sale, large listed town house of 1760 with XVIIth parts, located 5km from Saugues, at the end of the village near the church, in an enclosed plot of approximately 1,000 m² with a beautiful view reached on Margeride. This property with 14 rooms is fitted out with central heating and is embellished with many fireplaces. It has a living space of ??approximately 430 m² and has 7 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in its current layout. It has been beautifully and fully restored in 2011 (electricity, exterior joinery, double glazing, shower rooms and kitchen, laying sand stone and wooden elements, all coatings and interior paintings, attic insulation ...) and has all the comfort elements with natural materials (granite flooring, solid wood flooring, paneling, French ceilings, beautiful interior joineries). The house also presents remarkable decorative and architectural elements such as vaulted ceilings, a beautiful pediment supported on two pilasters, a beautiful XVIIIth south facade with large openings in curved lintels and cornice protecting the main part. The property also has common with a former stable and barn, offering attractive additional volumes. The entire structural works is in perfect condition. Sanitation communal and free water in the town!
EXCLUSIVE OFFER - LOZERE - FARM HOUSE IN AUBRAC AND MARGERIDE - CLOSE TO THE A75 MOTORWAY
This property is built in a commanding position at 1000 meters above sea level on a beautiful enclosed space, rolling ground, with trees of 7500m². Facing south, it enjoys wonderful views, free from nuisance only 10kms from the motorway and 3 kms from a charming medieval village with all amenities.
This traditional farmhouse built of local stone and covered with slate, includes a main house with an adjoining old barn dating from 1863 as well as a new and smaller extension with slate roof tile color. The property forms a harmonious set of one piece opening on a large and lovely terrace with a very nice stone drinking trough.
The farm offers 350sqm of living space on three levels and comprises two independent but communicating houses.
THE FARM HOUSE:
- Large Living - dining room - fitted kitchen with a stone fireplace and scullery
- 1 bedroom with shower room
- Independent toilets
- Utility-boiler room
- a very large bedroom, with old parquet flooring
- another bedroom
- Shower room
- Separate toilet
- Large attic bedroom, beautiful woodwork, shower room and toilet
Oil fired central heating, wooden staircase.
SECOND HOUSING includes a new wing and the first level of the old barn:
- Dining room with fitted kitchen and wood stove
- 1 bathroom
- Laundry room with toilet
- Large living room of 70m ²
- Landing leading to 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with toilet.
- Large and bright study with parquet flooring in a converted loft fully insulated
Electric heating, wooden staircase.
- Old barn between the 2 houses
- 2 exterior stone leans
- Wooden garage positioned away from the farm
City water, source and 2 septic tanks.
Shops, services and amenities 3kms.
15 minutes from Saint-Chely d'Apcher, 45 minutes from Mende, 75 minutes from Clermont-Ferrand, 2 hours from Montpellier-Sea.
Ideal for a family holiday house.
The latest luxury chateaux for sale • Lozère
1,700,000 € to 3,000,000 €
In a quiet environment , this chateau of 689 m² (about 7407 ft²) contains 26 rooms including 10 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and 14 toilets. It is equipped with a swimming pool and with a terrace.
Beautiful Manor house, built on a rock and in a dominant position, with a main building flanked by two wings forming a ?U? around a courtyard and a keep. Authentic environment, beautiful period elements, on almost 4 hectares of meadows and woodland.
The manor house offers a living area of ??700m² on 3 levels. It is only accessible via the courtyard (approx. 90m²) in which one enters from the outside through a large gate surrounded by high walls.
- Entrance hall with beautiful wide staircase
- Large vaulted dining room
- Vaulted kitchen
- Scullery converted into bathroom and toilet
- South Wing: very elegant gallery with 3 windows overlooking the courtyard and beautiful stone floor
- North Wing: living room (45m²) with stone fireplace, mullioned windows and period paintings on the beams
- West Wing: living room (about 52m²) with stone fireplace, mullioned window, vaulted chapel (also accessible from the courtyard by a stone staircase)
- East wing: apartment (60m²) with central gas heating: living room with fitted kitchen, 3 small bedrooms, shower room, and toilet.
- Landing: 1 anteroom and 1 bedroom
- Gallery, smaller than on the 1st floor
- North / west Wing: large bedroom of 50m²
- West Wing: 4 bedrooms
- East Wing: large bedroom (about 32m²)
Outbuildings (230 m²)
- garage (50m²)
- 3 cellars (about 83m²)
- Basement: 4 vaulted cellars (about 98m²) accessible by a stone staircase from the inside of the manor.
The house has always been inhabited, the structure is in good condition.
Very touristic area: National Park of ?Cévennes?
All shops, services and amenities at 10kms.
A75 motorway at 40 kms. Mende at 35kms, Millau at 70kms.