FOR SALE Situated in the north of Lot, in the Dordogne valley, near Rocamadour and Padirac. Outstanding listed CHATEAU, Built on a medieval base it comprisesof two main buildings dating from the 13th an17th divided into 21 main rooms nine main rooms : 880 m2 including 750 m2 of living space. Beautiful period features such as vaulted rooms, coffered ceilings, with decorated beams. Chapel with frescoes from the early 18th century. Spiral staircase and large itlaian staircase. Various outbuildings and cellars.
Park, formal garden and woodland of 4 hectares. Beautiful landscaped inner courtyard. Large swimming pool with solarium and pool house.
- Entrance hall, 17th Wing
- Kitchen with fireplace, scullery and pantry 40 m².
- Vaulted room 60 m²
- Vaulted smoking room 25 m²
- Vaulted chapel with 18th century paintings 5 m²
- Second entrance (13th centurycentury ) opening onto a spiral staircase
- Cellars and workshop of 90 m²
- Bedroom named ' Du Roy ' with fireplace, decorated exposed beams 45 m², ensuite bathroom.
- Landing with Italian staircase
- Large room of 80 m² with monumental fireplace and coffered ceiling, decorated beams. Walls lined with wood paneling and wall fabrics. Herringbone parquet flooring.
- Ensuite bathroom , toilet
- Living room, dining room, stained glass door opening onto a terrace 60 m²
- Bedroom 28 m² with parquet flooring, decorated beams , ensuite bathroom , toilet
- Spiral staircase and small vestibule
- Bedroom 20m² with shower room and toilet
- Kitchen with dining area.
- Corridor 25 m²
- Room with bathroom and WC
2nd floor ( basement )
- Bathroom , toilet
- Suite with 2 bedrooms and bathroom 65 m²
- Bedoom 18 m², bathroom, toilet
- Living room 42 m²
- Bedoom 28 m², bathroom, toilet
2nd floor ( attic) :
- Attticsof 45 and 85 m², suitable for conversion
4 hectares of grounds with woodland, park with formal garden.
Quercy dovecote, awning and workshop.
Infinity pool (15 m X 7 m) depth : 2.80 m. Pool house.