Sole agency - For sale in Perigord Vert, in a dominant position, beautiful house built in the early 18th century.
Main house in ground floor + floor and attic extended by a tower. Two old wings in return, the whole forming a square courtyard, closed by a gate. Pretty Pigeon.
Living space of 612 m² consisting of the main house of more than 500 m² with 6 bedrooms including 3 in suites, a caretaker housing of 100 m² with 2 bedrooms, and many outbuildings on nearly 400 m².
Gardens on plan to the French, courtyard interior with massifs of greenery, paved alleys or coated with pebbles traditional type of pisé, nice dovecote, swimming pool tiled with overflow with very nice view on the surrounding campaign. Agricultural land around.
On the ground floor of the main building. Average ceiling height: 3,00 m.
- Entrance through (South and North facades) and perpendicular corridor serving all rooms along the length of the main building. Approximately 70 m². Terracotta floor.
- Kitchen 1 of 20 m² opening onto the gardens. Fireplace.
- Large living room of 39 m². Wooden floor, fireplace, windows on gardens.
- Bathroom with shower, separate toilet, washbasin. 12 m²
- Cellar 7 m²
- 3 bedrooms of 20 to 23 m² including two with en suite bathrooms from 7 to 8 m². Fireplaces.
- Lingerie. 16 m². Terracotta floor.
- Separate WC.
- Clearing and sauna. 13 m². Access from the entrance.
On the ground floor of the west wing,
- Small living room 28 m². Parquet floor in English, stone fireplace, access to terrace pool.
- Dining room 41 m². Large stone fireplace.
- Kitchen 2 of 27 m². Access to the inner courtyard.
- Boiler room 23 m². Boiler central heating fuel. Very nice bread oven and prune oven.
On the first floor of the main building. Average ceiling height: 3.70 m. Beautiful old parquet floor.
- Landing / corridor along the entire length serving all rooms. 61 m².
- Office of 35 m² in the tower. Old wooden floor, beams.
- 3 bedrooms from 28 to 39 m² en suite. Each one has its own bathroom and an independent dressing room. Fireplace in every room.
- Outbuildings consisting of 3 sheds and a garage on a total surface of 143 sqm.
- Guardian housing of a surface of 100 m² comprising:
Ground floor: entrance and kitchen, upstairs mezzanine, two bedrooms and bathroom.
- Barn, Shed and Chai on a total surface of 250 m ².
The approaches :
- Closed courtyard. Paved or coated with pebble-type rollers. Massifs of ornaments.
- In the south façade, 'French style' gardens with gravel paths. Remarkable panoramic view.
- Tiled swimming pool with overflow 16 x 5 m. Window curtain. View of countryside.
- Pool house of 24 m² with technical room and sanitary rooms.
All trade, schools, doctors: 10 minutes.
Angoulème: an hour away,
Motorway access A89 at 25 km. Bordeaux at one and a half hours.
Agency fees borne by seller.